Saturday, October 30, 2021

Republican Roman Principes

Goodness how time flies. It's been more than four years since I finished my first unit of Aventine Republican Roman Hastati. But I have finally returned to that project. Earlier this year I completed another 18 hastati, and now I have just today completed a unit of 18 principes. Recently I purchased 2nd edition Saga rules along with their "Age of Hannibal" universe book. I can't wait to start playing out some Saga skirmish battles between the Romans and Carthaginians. I also dream of filling out my Spanish, Gallic, Numidian and Greek armies for the same time period. I really love these Aventine miniatures, they have wonderful variety and animation and yet form a cohesive unit. Here they are, enjoy the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment